Friday, January 21, 2011

The Results..

Today was FULL of bad... omens. I had a "B" on my Alg test, I cracked a test tube full of prosphirate dichlorate (no, I dont recall the actual scientific name) (an orange type of salt) (...a toxic chemical), my friend wasnt at school, and in art I drew a blank on what to add to my current project.

I arrived home and relaxed on facebook for a while til' my mum got home from work. She was checking her email from her phone,
"So have you heard anything from the drama teacher?"
Me: "nope. Not yet."
Mum: "well I have an email from her."
I jumped.
Me: "What does it say??!"
My mum nudged me away, "let me read it."
I waited, loitering near her as a subtle grin painted her face,
Me: "what? Did I make it?! "
Mum: "who did you try out for again?"
Me: "Liesl and Louisa."
my mum's grin grew to a smile.
"Here's the list:
-friedrich- JT,
-maria- cass."
She paused and looked me in the eye:
"Emily Alexander -"
I stared at my mums face.
"Liesl!"
I was literally giddily-dancing around the kitchen singing "16 going on 17".
What a day!
>EA
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear the good news, Emily! Nice to read your blog, too. Don't be a stranger around here when you hit the big time!

    ReplyDelete