Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Auditions?

*happydance*
I have to admit, it was a lot more fun than I anticipated. The part I was originally trying out for (Louisa) may not have been the best choice, but maybe Liesl is better...? I had to read the script parts for both at seperate times, but it felt as though I may have been the only human with emotions on that stage.

I got very "into-character", one could say.

Without even the slightest direction from the drama teacher, I had all of my movements (even down to the eye-rolls and steps I took) planned out with the most enthusiastic hope for a good first impression. I had stomped along the stage with a hauty disposition, crossed my arms and sighed with displeasure, and gave my lines and sang; louder than everyone else, with expression so intense I could have sworn I had become the character herself.

All in all, I could say I had a good day.
:)
>EA
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment