Monday, January 17, 2011

The hills are alive...!

The school musical auditions are tomorrow... Im so nervous! As you've prolly already guessed, its "the Sound of Music". Sadly, from my lack of height, I have only one option to try out for: Louisa. It was either that or Brigitta.

Figured' I'd try out for someone close to my age.

Anyhoo; Im scared and excited at the same time. What am I supposed to feel? Its been a loooong time since I've last been in a play. I love the thrill of being onstage, making people feel the character instead of just seeing he/she.

Oh yeah, this is my first audition to actually play a girl, too.
In the last two kids-plays that I had been in, I had to play a boy. I played a magical tiger prince, and Bageera from "Jungle Book". Haha.
At least I wont have to be a cat.
>EA
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment